Gilgal Mission India’s mission is to encourage, inspire the people and to bring about practical change and development in the society by doing social activities, awareness and also we are doing humanitarian efforts to promote unity, build the nation, uplift the poor and restore the dignity of the downtrodden and oppressed.
Legal status of the organization : Trust as an NGO
- Organization is registered at Kanyakumari District registrar office at Nagercoil as Reg. No. 939/2006.
- Under Section 12AA of the Income Tax Act-1961
- Tax Exemption Under Section 80G(5)(VI) of the Income Tax Act-1961
- FCRA under Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India etc.
FCRA Registration Number No. : 075840117R
Tax exemption information ( Date and reference number ) :
- 12AA Unique Registration No: URNo: AABTG9362Q/05/16-17/T-0752 Dated:01-04-2014 (Permanent)
- 80G(5)(VI) Unique Registration No: URNo: AABTG9362Q/05/16-17/T-0752/80G Dated:13-10-2016 (Permanent)
Please support our projects by partnering with us in the following:
- Gilgal Mission India NGO helping Natural Disasters such as
floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanic
eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis, and other geologic processes.
- To establish and run schools and Colleges and other kinds of
- To start computer education centre at rural areas to give
computer coaching to poor students.
- To help poor family for the marriage expenses of their daughter.
- To start home for the aged persons.
- To start tailoring schools for giving tailoring training to poor women.
- To start Nursery schools and children home.
- To start hospital.
- To provide food to poor and aged persons.
- To support poor family for house constructions.
- To start income generation programme for women.
- To start schools for the blind.
- To start technical education center.
- To engage in charitable activities for the poor.
- To do all other lawful acts as are necessary for the attainment of the objectives of the trust.
The Gilgal Mission India’s vision is to uplift the deprived, the destitute, homeless mentally affected people who are in the street, railway station and bus stand, people with disabilities and to eradicate poverty through various programs in the field of health, environment, education, women empowerment, child & youth development. Our vision is also to help the people who are living in poverty.